Client Servicing - Equities 6 months Contract
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Central and Western DistrictCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tara Lam
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-02-01 financial-services Hong Kong Central and Western District HK HKD 35000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a 6 months contract with a Tier 1 European Asset management firm with long history in Hong Kong. We are looking for an experienced candidate with 3-5 years of Equity and Derivatives Client Servicing Expertise to join the team for a 6 months assignment. Candidate with relevant experience and is able to start by end of January will be considered. Interested candidates please apply here!
- Work with Head of Client Service to produce client reports and investment review materials for existing clients in according to group’s standards
- Resolve operation and compliance related issues, such as document change or account opening issues
- Assist in conducting internal management reporting
- Maintain call reports and updates cross-selling opportunities
- Construct and update Corporate profile of existing clients to prepare for internal briefing when senior executives visit our existing clients in Asia
- Maintain a good database of Institutional presentations.
- To ensure internal disciplines and procedures are respected at all times.
- Ensure the Weekly Forecast, Travel Forecast, Annual Leave Record for the Institutional Sales & Client Service Team are all updated correctly and timely
- Work closely with Sales head, investment manager and performance team in Hong Kong and head office to complete client's questionnaires
- Liaise with Marketing Team on marketing events
- Leverage and customise existing marketing materials for use
- Bachelor graduate with minimum 3-5 years in Banking / Asset management Client Servicing, operations, sales support roles
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is a must; Mandarin is a plus
- Strong product knowledge and be familiar with Equities and Derivative operations
- Ability to starts by end of January; Immediately available is highly preferred
- Additional experience in account opening, product management and team support would be beneficial