Client Integration Analyst
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 07 October 2016
Role Overview: The client integration analyst will facilitate and coordinate the internal and external stakeholders involved in the key client on-boarding process. Client Integration is the single point of contact and works closely with the external client, front offices, risk, KYC Due diligence and legal to bring about the successful on-boarding of OTC requests. This is a one-year contract with possibility to go permanent based on performance.
- Assist to client facilitation of the issuance and execution of Global Markets equity specific documentation (China-Hong Kong Stock Connect, PRC QFII tax letter and India ODI side letter, Commission Sharing Agreement, Electronic Trading Agreement and Client’s Term of Business)
- Project mode for the key client’s OTC master agreement execution and credit limit application. Interface with sales/clients and internal bank functions ( legal, compliance, operation, KYC, COO and Treasury, etc)
- 2 - 4 years of experience in similar capacity working within global markets client onboarding framework
- Strong product skills such as equities (cash and OTC)
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor degree in recognized universities within finance, economics, legal, and related studies
- MS Excel and word i.e. formula
- Be proactive and strong interpersonal skills i.e. facing to sales/trader and end clients
This is a renowned investment bank leading in corporate and investment banking, private banking and asset management.