Internal Audit, Insurance
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Date posted 06 September 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2023-09-06 2023-11-05 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Working in a small and dynamic audit team you will be audint their growing business in Hong Kong.
- Assist the head of audit with planning and leading audits
- Execute the audit work independently and assist to coach junio team members
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Maintain ongoing conversation with the business on audit status, testing conducted and their association to key risks.
- Advocate the importance of effective internal controls.
- Deliver high quality audit work and able to present to the business
- Build and maintain strong stakeholdr relationship
- Apply data analytics as and when appropriate
- Ability to prepare high quality reports of audit activities to Audit Committees and Risk Committees.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, PIIA, CMIIA or equivalent.
- Min 8 years of Internal Audit experience gain from the insurance industry
- Demonstrable experience of working independently on internal audit reviews as well as in a team environment.
- Solid knowledge of risk management or audit
- Strong influencing skills and commercial awareness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and verbal Cantonese.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2023Working in a small and dynamic audit team you will be audint their growing business in Hong Kong.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 September 2023Working in a small and dynamic audit team you will be audint their growing business in Hong Kong.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023This is a large financial institution that is key provider for asset servicing for investment funds and pensions. You will be the key account manager/key contact for institutional clients. The role will involve pension/MPF related briefing, answering queries of clients. This could include supporting onboarding eMPF services for clients, or educating clients on how regulatory changes impact the MPF scheme
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD95,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2023Our client is looking for someone who is interested in public markets and can contribute to the team’s goal of improving employee performance across the hedge fund’s long/short equities teams.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2023As the Investment Operations AVP/VP, you will be in charge of managing the full cycle of investment operations for both public and private equity investments. The candidate must possess knowledge in both private equity fund accounting and hedge fund operations.