Internal Audit (Top tier bank)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Avery Lee
Date posted 30 August 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2023-08-30 2023-10-29 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A top tier Chinese commercial bank is looking for a General Auditor to manage and provide internal audit service for their retail & wholesale banking.
• Lead and participate in the development, design and execution of regular and adhoc audits, reviews and investigations with a focus on retail & wholesale banking and credit risk management, to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control and regulatory environment.
• Monitor and manage overall job progress. Co-ordinate with auditees or other team members to complete the assignments efficiently and effectively in accordance with the audit plan or specific time-lines as required by the regulator or senior management.
• Draft audit reports, deal with senior management of audited units and monitor follow-up actions on audit issues.
• With the direction of the Team Head, prepare regular and specific risk assessments, audit plans, reporting and presentation to senior management of the Group / Bank and Audit Committee.
• Act as the Product Champion of the assigned auditable units to understand and monitor their business development initiatives and risk exposures for performing continuous risk assessments.
• Act with the role of quality assurance for the audit team through regular review of audit standards and work done.
• Review and recommend internal audit policies, procedures and programs according to internal and external regulatory requirements.
• Provide advisory service on risks and internal control to the business and functional units or participate in special projects when needed.
• Provide coaching and guidance to audit team members to ensure competency level of the team to complete the audit assignment.
• Support the Team Head or the Chief Auditor on ad hoc projects within the Internal Audit Group.
• Degree holder in Business, Risk Management, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
• Minimum 6-8 years’ internal audit experience, previous exposure in retail banking, wholesale credit analysis or credit audits will be an advantage.
• Relevant professional qualifications as CPA, CIA, ACAMS/AAMLP, FRM and CFA will be an advantage.
• Decisive and determined to make recommendations with sound reasoning and judgment.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 August 2023A top tier Chinese commercial bank is looking for a General Auditor to manage and provide internal audit service for their retail & wholesale banking.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 September 2023This leading international bank is seeking talents to join their team. Candidates with knowledge in KYC and VBA are highly encouraged to apply.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2023An established Fintech backed by high-profile institutional investors is seeking a Senior Credit Analyst to join their credit assessment team on the ground in HK,
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2023A 60-billion-dollar Global Hedge Fund, looking for an enthusiastic, responsible, and highly motivated Native Japanese speaker for the post of a Research Assistant. The position is based in Hong Kong.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 September 2023A well known commercial bank is looking for a strong credit risk modelling & stress testing candidate to maintain the methodology, risk parameters & system of the bank.