Data Analytics, Internal Audit (Banking)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 17 May 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2023-05-17 2023-07-16 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Working in the internal audit team, you will be performing data analytics tasks to support the audit team with their work, reporting to the team leader.
- Assist with DA roadmap and implementation plan.
- Assist in formulating audit analytics' requirements and obtain relevant data for audit analytics.
- Develop a set of audit analytics tools and dashboards by leveraging auditing rules and/or machine learning capabilities.
- Perform routine maintenance of the developed audit analytics tools and/or dashboards
- Bachelor Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of data analytics experience.
- Sound knowledge of data analytics, including data preparation, data interpretation, model development and testing
- Proficiency of analytical tools and programming language (Python) and data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI/Qlikview)
Get in touch
+852 2103 5302
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Role Overview: This leading bank is seeking for a stable and responsible incumbents to join their team. Candidates with good accounting and HKMA regulations and language skills in Cantonese and English are preferred.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Role Overview: This global bank is seeking for CDD talents to join their team. Candidates with strong KYC/CDD knowledge with language skills in Cantonese and English are highly sought after.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Role Overview: This is a newly launched business line from global financial services, focusing on client services/KYC via online platform. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year contract with attractive benefits.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 May 2023A leading integrated securities group from China is looking for an Associate, Settlement (FICC)! We are keen to speak to candidates with minimum of 3 years of work experiences in settlement and are familiar with securities, fixed income, listed and OTC derivatives.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 May 2023Role Overview: This leading regional bank is seeking for talents with project management experiences in wholesale banking to join their team. This is a 1-Year renewable contract with attractive benefits.