IT Audit Manager (Financial Services)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 18 April 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2023-04-18 2023-06-17 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We are hiring for multiple financial institutions in their IT audit teams from junior to middle/ senior level.
- Lead and execute audits of the applications supporting various business lines
- Work on audits such as business integrated and multi-location high risk audits
- Drive audits and ensure that key risks are considered during audit planning, and high-quality audit work is produced.
- Support the Team Leader / Team Manager by executing audit planning, fieldwork and reporting for work assigned in an efficient and effective manner.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of, and compliance with methodology standards
- Evaluate quantitative and qualitative data to diagnose underlying issues, patterns and root causes.
- Monitor and track assigned audit issues and action plans and report overdue items to the Head of Audit for resolution.
- Strong background in IT audit (with a focus on application controls) with a minimum of 4 years of experience preferably but not limited to Financial services industry.
- Bachelor's or university degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Professional Audit Certification
- Experience in executing a risk-based Audit Methodology, or a similar methodological approach.
- Experience in designing and/or executing data analytics
- Attention to detail and curiosity. Strong analytical skills and eager to learn.
- Excellent writing and articulation skills to succinctly communicate complicated technical issues in business terms.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5302
Salary: good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 May 2023A well-known commercial bank is looking for an IT audit manager/ assistant manager to join their rapidly expanding team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 April 2023You will be working in a team of experienced IT auditors, reporting to the team head and covering the whole IT universe of the company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Role Overview: This leading bank is seeking for a stable and responsible incumbents to join their team. Candidates with good accounting and HKMA regulations and language skills in Cantonese and English are preferred.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Role Overview: This global bank is seeking for CDD talents to join their team. Candidates with strong KYC/CDD knowledge with language skills in Cantonese and English are highly sought after.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Role Overview: This is a newly launched business line from global financial services, focusing on client services/KYC via online platform. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year contract with attractive benefits.