AVP, IT Audit (Financial Institution)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 12 April 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2023-04-12 2023-06-11 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
You will be working in a team of experienced IT auditors, reporting to the team head and covering the whole IT universe of the company.
- Lead and execute IT audits from start to reporting
- Assist with continuous monitoring and assessments of the business operations
- Provide risk and control advice to stakeholders aiming to improve the Firm’s control environment.
- Leverage innovation / data analytics audit techniques and tools to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Perform issue validation
- Conduct investigations and whistle-blowing cases as needed.
- Support the preparation of materials for the Audit Committee, regulators and top management.
- At least 5 years of experience in audit from an accounting / consulting firm or internal audit / risk / compliance or other relevant expertise.
- Good understanding of industry cybersecurity standards, underlying IT risks, application controls, assessment practices and various IT security software, operating systems, databases and networking technologies.
- Experience in performing system and project implementation review is a plus
- Hands-on experience in leveraging data and technology (such as AI, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Digital Assets, ACL, M365, Riskonnect, ServiceNow, Tableau) is a plus
- A university graduate of relevant disciplines such as Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, etc.
- Possess at least one relevant professional qualification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CCSP / CCAK, CSX-P or other security related qualifications.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5302
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 May 2023A leading global financial services group from Japan is looking for a Credit Administration Analyst/ AVP. We are keen to speak with candidates who are knowledgeable in credit administration policies and procedures, with 2-3 years of working experiences.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Role Overview: This leading bank is seeking for a stable and responsible incumbents to join their team. Candidates with good accounting and HKMA regulations and language skills in Cantonese and English are preferred.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Role Overview: This global bank is seeking for CDD talents to join their team. Candidates with strong KYC/CDD knowledge with language skills in Cantonese and English are highly sought after.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Role Overview: This is a newly launched business line from global financial services, focusing on client services/KYC via online platform. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year contract with attractive benefits.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 May 2023A leading integrated securities group from China is looking for an Associate, Settlement (FICC)! We are keen to speak to candidates with minimum of 3 years of work experiences in settlement and are familiar with securities, fixed income, listed and OTC derivatives.