AVP, IT Audit (Financial Institution)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 01 March 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2023-03-01 2023-04-30 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
You will be working in a team of experienced IT auditors, reporting to the team head and covering the whole IT universe of the company.
- Lead and execute IT audits from start to reporting
- Assist with continuous monitoring and assessments of the business operations
- Provide risk and control advice to stakeholders aiming to improve the Firm’s control environment.
- Leverage innovation / data analytics audit techniques and tools to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Perform issue validation
- Conduct investigations and whistle-blowing cases as needed.
- Support the preparation of materials for the Audit Committee, regulators and top management.
- At least 5 years of experience in audit from an accounting / consulting firm or internal audit / risk / compliance or other relevant expertise.
- Good understanding of industry cybersecurity standards, underlying IT risks, application controls, assessment practices and various IT security software, operating systems, databases and networking technologies.
- Experience in performing system and project implementation review is a plus
- Hands-on experience in leveraging data and technology (such as AI, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Digital Assets, ACL, M365, Riskonnect, ServiceNow, Tableau) is a plus
- A university graduate of relevant disciplines such as Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, etc.
- Possess at least one relevant professional qualification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CCSP / CCAK, CSX-P or other security related qualifications.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5302
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 March 2023You will be working in a team of experienced IT auditors, reporting to the team head and covering the whole IT universe of the company.
Salary: attractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 March 2023Role Overview: This role will focus on corporate bank clients. It is a new headcount with an initial 1-year contract duration and high conversion to permanent staff.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 February 2023Reporting to the team leader, you will be responsible for general audit across all lines of businesses.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 March 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for providing sales and administrative support to Senior Bankers, Relationship Managers & Assistant Relationship Managers. This is a 1 year renewable contract with a leading regional bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 March 2023The role will be part of the IT audit team for the bank reporting to the team leader.