AVP/VP, Investment Banking Audit
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 08 February 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2023-02-08 2023-04-09 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We are hiring for a top tier investment bank in their internal audit department with a focus on investment banking and capital markets activities.
- Audit scope will cover front t to back processes of APAC Investment Banking and Capital Markets along with their support functions.
- Perform risk assessments, planning, execution and reporting of regional and global audits, and continuous monitoring activities.
- Coach and helps supervise junior team members
- Recommend appropriate actions to the management in order to remediate the identified weaknesses.
Formalize the results of the assignment investigations and contribute to the production of the assignment deliverables.
- Present the conclusions of the assignment fieldwork to the senior management.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in audit or 1st and 2nd line of defense control or support functions in investment banking and capital markets
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in the market insights, hot topics and regulatory developments
- Demonstrates critical thinking, strong risk and control mindset, good project management skill, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the drive to develop independent viewpoint and innovative ideas
- Good English communication skill is essential
Get in touch
+852 2103 5302
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 February 2023An Asia Investment Bank is looking for a Korean-speaking Treasury Associate to join their expanding Global Markets team on the ground in Hong Kong.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 February 2023Working in the regional market risk team, you will be predominantely responsible for the market risk management for all the business and products in Hong Kong, leading a small team and reporting to the regional team leader and working closely with the heads of business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 March 2023You will be working in a dynamic and fun regional audit team covering all lines of business.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD85,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 March 2023This is the world’s leading private equity firm located across the world. They are looking to hire a CPA certified Finance Manager to take on this fund administrator role.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 March 2023This firm is a global, industry-leading provider in fund services. They are looking for a candidate to focus on client engagement and fund accounting for Private Equity • Client engagement + fund accounting • PE Fund/PE Fund Admin experience • Work life balance, no OT • Strong training platform