AVP/VP, Investment Banking Audit
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 02 February 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2023-02-02 2023-04-03 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We are hiring for a top tier investment bank in their internal audit department with a focus on investment banking and capital markets activities.
- Audit scope will cover front t to back processes of APAC Investment Banking and Capital Markets along with their support functions.
- Perform risk assessments, planning, execution and reporting of regional and global audits, and continuous monitoring activities.
- Coach and helps supervise junior team members
- Recommend appropriate actions to the management in order to remediate the identified weaknesses.
Formalize the results of the assignment investigations and contribute to the production of the assignment deliverables.
- Present the conclusions of the assignment fieldwork to the senior management.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in audit or 1st and 2nd line of defense control or support functions in investment banking and capital markets
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in the market insights, hot topics and regulatory developments
- Demonstrates critical thinking, strong risk and control mindset, good project management skill, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the drive to develop independent viewpoint and innovative ideas
- Good English communication skill is essential
Get in touch
+852 2103 5302
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 March 2023A nationally comprehensive and internationally oriented commercial bank is looking for a Head of Risk Assets Management (Corporate)!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 February 2023The role will be reporting to the regional head of the team and work in a small team of experienced professionals across different locations globally.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 February 2023Leading a small team, the role will be managing the corporate non-performing loans and bad debt collection.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 February 2023The role overseas the Hong Kong country distressed credit risk, working closely with the frontline, risk management, middle office and other stakeholders across the region to maximise recoveries.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 February 2023This is a real estate fund manager. They are looking for a finance director/ financial controller to head the finance and accounting team with responsibility for overseeing all the accounting, financial and managerial reporting, banking, budgeting and compliance activities