Internal Auditor (Wholesale Bank)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 09 January 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2023-01-09 2023-03-10 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The role will be reporting to the head of internal audit and responsible for assisting the team with audit assignments in the region.
- Participate in audit assignments from end to end including planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Walkthough pricess and controls to assess control design and test key controls. Document work Performed and findings
- Responsible for the completion of all assigned tasks within the deadlines and budget
- Support annual audit planning
- Keep abreast of Internal Audit Profession Developments
- Maintain professional and effective working relationship with the team and the business in Asia
- University degree in relevant disciplines
- Professional Qualification (e.g. CIA, CPA, CA) or willingness to undertake Professional Qualification Exam/Study/Certificate
- 4-8 years of experience working in the Financial Services Industry
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Willingness to work as a proactive and constructive team member
- Good team playery
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023The role will focus on treasury markets audit activities for the bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 December 2022The role will be reporting to the head of internal audit and responsible for assisting the team with audit assignments in the region.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 February 2023Role Overview: The regulatory reporting assistant manager/manager (depending on years of experience) will be supporting the senior manager to handle HKMA returns. The hiring firm is a global corporate bank, the incumbent will be hired on a 1-year contract directly employed by the bank with attractive package and benefits (including work from home arrangement). Big 4 candidates with financial services client base are welcome to apply.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 February 2023Role Overview: The tax analyst will be responsible for FATCA and CRS reporting with the help of external advisor. This is a 9 month contract directly employed by renowned asset management firm, there is a possibility of conversion to permanent headcount.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023Role Overview: The leading company is seeking for a native Mandarin speaker for Client Solution Team to handle client's transactional enquiries complains and market news sourcing. This is a 1 year renewable contract with a leading bank.