AVP/VP, Investment Banking Audit
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 14 December 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2022-12-14 2023-02-12 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We are hiring for a top tier investment bank in their internal audit department with a focus on investment banking and capital markets activities.
- Audit scope will cover front t to back processes of APAC Investment Banking and Capital Markets along with their support functions.
- Perform risk assessments, planning, execution and reporting of regional and global audits, and continuous monitoring activities.
- Coach and helps supervise junior team members
- Recommend appropriate actions to the management in order to remediate the identified weaknesses.
Formalize the results of the assignment investigations and contribute to the production of the assignment deliverables.
- Present the conclusions of the assignment fieldwork to the senior management.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in 1st to 3rd line of defense control or support functions in investment banking and capital markets
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in the market insights, hot topics and regulatory developments
- Demonstrates critical thinking, strong risk and control mindset, good project management skill, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the drive to develop independent viewpoint and innovative ideas
- Good English communication skill is essential
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 February 2023We are hiring for a top tier investment bank in their internal audit department with a focus on investment banking and capital markets activities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 February 2023Working in the regional market risk team, you will be predominantely responsible for the market risk management for all the business and products in Hong Kong, leading a small team and reporting to the regional team leader and working closely with the heads of business.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023Role Overview: The strategic business analysis manager will support the bank's global markets division on delivering competitor and internal benchmark analysis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023Working in a small team and reporting to the team leader, you will be performing credit risk analysis and monitoring on FIG covering Asia Pacific Region.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023Being part of the front office you will be leadin the business risk team for the retail banking business.