AVP/VP, Investment Banking Audit
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 07 December 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2022-12-07 2023-02-05 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
We are hiring for a top tier investment bank in their internal audit department with a focus on investment banking and capital markets activities.
- Audit scope will cover front t to back processes of APAC Investment Banking and Capital Markets along with their support functions.
- Perform risk assessments, planning, execution and reporting of regional and global audits, and continuous monitoring activities.
- Coach and helps supervise junior team members
- Recommend appropriate actions to the management in order to remediate the identified weaknesses.
Formalize the results of the assignment investigations and contribute to the production of the assignment deliverables.
- Present the conclusions of the assignment fieldwork to the senior management.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in audit or 1st and 2nd line of defense control or support functions in investment banking and capital markets
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in the market insights, hot topics and regulatory developments
- Demonstrates critical thinking, strong risk and control mindset, good project management skill, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the drive to develop independent viewpoint and innovative ideas
- Good English communication skill is essential
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023Role Overview: The strategic business analysis manager will support the bank's global markets division on delivering competitor and internal benchmark analysis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023Working in a small team and reporting to the team leader, you will be performing credit risk analysis and monitoring on FIG covering Asia Pacific Region.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023Being part of the front office you will be leadin the business risk team for the retail banking business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023Working in a small team and reporting to the team leader, you will be performing credit risk analysis and monitoring on FIG covering Asia Pacific Region.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023Role Overview: The private banking compliance manager will support the head of private banking compliance on advisory on HKMA and SFC rules, perofr rules analysis and approve new and existing banking products. This is a 1-year contract as the firm is currently obtaining permanent headcount. The incumbent will be given good benefits and employed by the bank.