VP/ Director, Investment Banking Audit
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 28 October 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2022-10-28 2022-12-27 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are hiring for a top tier investment bank in their internal audit department with a focus on investment banking and capital markets activities.
- Audit scope will cover front t to back processes of APAC Investment Banking and Capital Markets along with their support functions.
- Perform risk assessments, planning, execution and reporting of regional and global audits, and continuous monitoring activities.
- Coach and helps supervise junior team members
- Recommend appropriate actions to the management in order to remediate the identified weaknesses.
Formalize the results of the assignment investigations and contribute to the production of the assignment deliverables.
- Present the conclusions of the assignment fieldwork to the senior management.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in audit or 1st and 2nd line of defense control or support functions in investment banking and capital markets
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in the market insights, hot topics and regulatory developments
- Demonstrates critical thinking, strong risk and control mindset, good project management skill, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the drive to develop independent viewpoint and innovative ideas
- Good English communication skill is essential
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022Reporting to the regional team head, the role will be focusing on auditing corporate finance business with exposure to various business lines.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 07 November 2022Role Overview: The finance director will support the regional team on financial control matters leading a team of senior managers and finance support staff with a global insurance firm. This is a 6-month contract open to return to work candidates and retiree who was at a senior capacity. Candidates who are immediately available will be placed on high priority. No visa sponsorship will be given due to urgency of hire.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 October 2022An Asia leading platform hedge fund is seeking a Equity Derivatives Quant / Sub-Quant PM to work along with a senior PM with decent track record.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 October 2022An Asia leading platform hedge fund with US$4.5bn+ AUM is seeking a China Properties Equity Long-Short Sn Analyst / Sub-PM to work along with the CIO with decent track record, basing in HK/SGP/Shanghai.