Internal Audit, Investment Banking
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 26 October 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2022-10-28 2022-12-25 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You'll be working in a team of internal audit professionals specialising the auditing sales and trading busienss.
- Participate in the audit projects and ad hoc reviews
- Contribute to the planning and preparation of the audits
- Present the conclusions of the fieldwork to the senior management. Review the implementation audit point implementation.
- Review and challenge the actions defined to remediate the weaknesses identified by the audit team
- Contribute to the periodic risk assessment.
- Keep abreast of change/new development of regulatory requirements that are relevant to Capital Markets activities and related functions
- Participate in the Markets and Models audit line events
- Strong technical background in Capital Markets activities.
- Experience in product control, valuation, market risk would be highly appreciated
- Internal audit experience will be an advantage but is not a prerequisite
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (in English).
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 November 2022Reporting to the CRO the role will be focusing on managing liquidity risk, market risk and enterprise risk.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 November 2022You will be working in a small team of credit analysts with a global bank, specialising in unsecured lending credit reviews and approval.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 November 2022Role Overview: This renowned corporate banking is seeking for a KYC Manager to join their team. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year contract with attractive benefits and a vision to convert into a permanent staff.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 November 2022Reporting to the CEO and CRO, the role will be supervising a small team of credit risk responsible for the credit risk management for the security brokerage firm.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 November 2022Role overview: This global investment management firm is seeking for a Client Service Analyst to join their team. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year renewable contract with attractive benefits.