Internal Audit (Insurance)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 06 September 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2022-09-29 2022-11-05 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be working in a dynamic and fun regional audit team covering all lines of business.
- Manage the delivery of a portfolio of audit assignments and deliver good quality work
- Take responsibility of audit assignment execution and demonstrate good project management skill when planning
- Execute the audits in the approved audit plan including risk assessment and control management over operations’ effectiveness and compliance with all applicable standards and regulations
- Understand the business, risk and controls through information gathered on the audit scope area, involvement in walkthroughs and discussions with management
- Review the adequacy and efficiency of the controls in place via review of documented procedures and conducting audit testing
- Ensure working papers are documented properly in accordance with Audit Methodology and approved within the established deadline
- Responsible for discussing the audit report and findings with senior management and ensuring that appropriate responses are obtained for each issue raised in the report
- Draft audit report for discussion with management and auditee management
- Manage a team of auditors on an assignment basis, with responsibility for coaching and mentoring individuals and providing feedback on performance following completion of each assignment
- Continuous monitoring of emerging risks and key changes to the businesses
- Assist in the development of the risk based audit plan in consultation with other auditors and business management, are aligned with audit and company’s strategies
- Maintains good working relationships with all senior management
- When assigned as audit lead or technical expert, serve as a technical advisor and role model for the auditors on audit assignment
- Post Qualification - at least 5 years experience in an IA and/or second line role, management experience an advantage
- Recognised Audit or Accountancy Qualification
- Data Analytics experience will be advantageous
- Apart from business-as-usual audit work, have track records of delivering impactful initiatives / products which have helped elevate the function
- Demonstrable experience of influencing and challenging senior management and building excellent relationships
- Leading edge risk management knowledge and expertise
- High attention to detail and critical thinking ability
- Good Team player, who can gain the professional respect of the team
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022My clients are leading Private Equity firms with multi-billions/-millions USD in AUM covering various sectors and geographies.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 August 2022A Chinese Sovereign Wealth Fund is seeking a TMT/Financials Equity Analyst (Asso/VP level) with 2-7 years' relevant experience to join their elite team on the ground in Hong Kong.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 August 2022Our client is an industry leading Chinese Fund House with AUM USD12bn+. They are looking for an Equity Trader to be based in SGP to support their expansion overseas.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022A leading asset financing commercial bank is seeking an AVP and VP level Relationship Manager with at least 4/7 years of relevant to join their elite team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Reporting to the Asia Head, the role will be part of the global finance team as a risk manager, minising the financial reporting risk for the insurance business.