IT Audit Manager (Big 4 non FS candidates welcome)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 22 August 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2022-09-05 2022-10-21 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working in a small and dynamic team, you'll cover IT audit across all business lines and corporate functions.
- Assist IT Audit Team Head to establish and maintain audit policy and procedures related to IT audit
- Develop and implement an audit strategy plan which aligns with bank’ strategy to drive Audit excellence and development
- Identify and recommend areas for improvements in internal control and operational efficiency
- Ascertain management actions are timely, adequately and effectively completed by related IT units management and conduct continuous monitoring on IT areas to assess the associated risks
- Manage audit relationship with internal and external stakeholders to keep abreast of changes in business and control mattes to Chief Audit and Senior Management
- Perform investigation of IT related internal fraud and other cases
- Provide consultancy advice to management on IT related internal control matters
- Perform digitalization and Computer Assisted Audit Technique (CAATs) development in internal audit
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT internal/external audit or IT risk management, candidate with less experience will also be considered
- Candidate with substantial system development or IT operations experience is preferred
- Experience in banking regulatory requirement, for example, Independent Compliance Assessment (ICA) on Technology Risk Management (TRM), e-Banking and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) or the Cyber Resilience Assessment Framework
- Sound understanding of IT application, infrastructure controls and regulatory requirements including TM-E-1, TM-G-1, SA-2, CDP and C-RAF
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good report writing skills in Chinese and English
- Professional qualifications such as CISA, CISM or CISSP would be an advantage
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 August 2022We are hiring for a top tier investment bank in their IT audit team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022This position performs Corporate Actions in an international investment bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022This position performs Corporate Actions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Woring in a small and dynamic regional team, you will be mainly responsible for market risk monitoring, structured trade risk analysis and measurement, and counterparty credit and issuer risk assessment and monitoring.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for all types of Fraud and Financial Crime investigations within the Investigations team, Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM). The unit comprises several teams that conduct complex and serious investigations across all types of fraud and financial crime risk, including AML, Sanctions & Anti-bribery& corruption. This is a 6 months renewable contract with a leading global bank.