IT Audit (Investment Banking)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 16 August 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2022-08-16 2022-10-15 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are hiring for a top tier investment bank in their IT audit team.
- Assist to plan audit projects, perform field work and presente findings to senior management for technology related audits
- Ensure efficient and high-quality delivery against timelines
- Work closely with the business auditors across the bank
- Improve your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- At least 5 years in IT risk/ control/ audit experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience in electronic trading technology is a must
- CISA or CISSP holder
- Understand technology risks and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial, as well as emerging IT trends and regulatory topics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Chinese would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Christy Zhang at Robert Walters - Christy.Zhang@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference 1164540.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 August 2022Working in a small and dynamic team, you'll cover IT audit across all business lines and corporate functions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022This position performs Corporate Actions in an international investment bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022This position performs Corporate Actions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Woring in a small and dynamic regional team, you will be mainly responsible for market risk monitoring, structured trade risk analysis and measurement, and counterparty credit and issuer risk assessment and monitoring.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for all types of Fraud and Financial Crime investigations within the Investigations team, Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM). The unit comprises several teams that conduct complex and serious investigations across all types of fraud and financial crime risk, including AML, Sanctions & Anti-bribery& corruption. This is a 6 months renewable contract with a leading global bank.