IT Audit Manager/ Senior Manager (Banking)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 14 June 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/audit 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are hiring for a well established Chiense bank in their IT audit team. They welcome candidates coming from Big 4, FI or non FI IT audit or IT risk backgrounds.
- Manage IT infrastructure and application audits from planning to reporting and closing of audit issues
- Involve in IT governance reviews and technical assessments
- Recommend internal control improvements
- Provide consultancy advices on IT management and security
- Enhance audit process and proficiency through implementing audit standards, methodologies, and techniques
- Take up ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree or above, major in IT, Computer Science, Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' experience in IT or Audit field, preferably in Banking and Financial industry
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, and CISSP) are preferred
- Proficient in using CAATs and performing system, and project implementation reviews
- Experience in information and network security management in the banking environment will be an advantage
- Mature, independent and with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Audit Manager
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 June 2022You will be joining the insurance audit team in a large banking group working alongside a team of professionals.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022An Asia leading platform hedge fund with USD4bn+ AUM is looking to add an Equity Derivatives Portfolio Manager to join their Hong Kong / Singapore office. Relocation Provided.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022An Asia leading platform hedge fund with USD4bn AUM is looking to add a Korea Macro Portfolio Manager to join their Hong Kong / Singapore office. Relocation Provided.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 May 2022An Asia leading fund house is seeking an experienced Portfolio Manager with 10+ years of experience covering the global equity market to join their excelling investment team on the ground in Hong Kong. This is a great opportunity to join a rapid-growing hedge fund with top notch market performance.