Head of RBWM Audit
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Initiate and lead the delivery of some major and/or highly complex audits, based on the critical assessment of the business, the governance, and the risk and internal control frameworks
- Initiate and lead the delivery of some major and/or highly complex audits, based on the critical assessment of the business, the governance, and the risk and internal control frameworks
- Drive the coordination and collaboration of a consistent delivery of audit work across the Global Businesses and Global Functions
- Engage with and provide strategic advice to internal stakeholders by utilising knowledge of the business the governance, the risk and regulatory frameworks
- Manage the interface between internal and external stakeholders to ensure a common approach to and understanding of key deliverables
- Play an integral role in annual as well as ongoing audit planning
- Devise appropriate strategies for, and execute and document risk-based continuous monitoring on the designated audit universe areas, with timely follow-up on material risks identified
- Understand and keep abreast of the changes in the business and regulatory environment impacts on the HASE governance framework
- Promote and assist in facilitating a strong risk management and risk awareness culture amongst internal stakeholders
- Ensure that relevant information obtained from senior stakeholder relating to major and/or significant changes in the business environment and the internal control framework is disseminated in a timely manner to all HASE Internal Audit staff
- University degree in a related discipline and relevant professional qualifications such as membership of HKICPA / IIA / CFA Institute
- Minimum of ten years’ relevant experience with extensive leadership experience in Financial Services Internal Audit
- Strong communications, analytical, problem-solving, organisational, lateral thinking and interpersonal skills
- Expert understanding of the business, risks, and related controls within areas of responsibility.
- Solid knowledge of the financial services industry and the regulatory framework.
- Proactive and highly motivated with strong business acumen.
- Solid knowledge of the Bank/Group and financial services industry and the regulatory framework.
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines and be change oriented.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes