Senior Data Governance Audit Manager
Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 15 March 20192019-03-15 2019-05-14 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Provide independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
- Provide independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
- Participate and undertake data management framework risk audit activities along with other audits that senior management may require.
- Support the Senior Auditor with initiating and leading the delivery of audits, some major or highly complex, based on the critical assessment of the business, and the governance, risk and internal control frameworks.
- Use data, design metrics and testing for continuous monitoring and automated audit or data analytics approaches, including multi metrics or variables.
- Drive the coordination and collaboration of a consistent delivery of audit work across the Global Businesses and Global Functions.
- Engage with and providing strategic advice to internal stakeholders by utilising knowledge of the business and the governance, risk and regulatory frameworks.
- Manage the interface between internal and external stakeholders to ensure a common approach to and understanding of key deliverables.
- Play an integral role in annual as well as ongoing audit planning
- University degree and relevant professional qualification with solid banking or financial services experience.
- Quantitative degree is considered advantageous but not essential.
- Good knowledge and experience of data risk management frameworks within a financial services environment
- Understanding of various data management approaches
- Good understanding of risk and control concepts with audit experience
- Prior experience of data analytics preferred, in either business, risk management of audit role, including tools such as SAS, QlikView, Tableau, SQL
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capable of working on own initiative and participating effectively in a team environment