IT Audit Associate
Salary Attractive packages + BonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
Performing risk assessments of company’s IT environment and assisting in developing the annual audit plan
- Performing risk assessments of company’s IT environment and assisting in developing the annual audit plan
- Leading, planning and executing IT infrastructure and application audits and also working closely with the Business auditors on integrated audits and, when necessary, limited other business audits
- Assessing risk, exposure and controls regarding new systems / processes or changes to the current environment and performing pre-implementation reviews where appropriate
- Identifying emerging IT risks, drafting and reporting audit findings promptly to line management and senior management, and suggesting practical and innovative solutions
- Following up audit recommendations post-audit, assessing residual risk, validating remedial work performed and documenting and closing issues
- Performing and documenting aspects of Internal Audit’s quarterly continuous monitoring programme for IT, in order to identify changes to risk assessments, audit plan or audit universe
- Identifying emerging IT risks and control themes to be included in management and Audit Committee presentations
- Learning, understanding and applying the department’s audit methodology
- Must have a good understanding of the investment banking industry and possess strong technical knowledge of Global Markets business and IT environment. It would also be beneficial to have some knowledge of the IT environment for wealth management, asset management and retail brokerage products.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to work independently and proactively, demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and commitment to delivery
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have the confidence to deliver tough messages and have difficult conversations
- A degree in IT or related disciplines is expected. Professional IT audit qualifications, e.g. CISA, CISSP or CISM, are also required.
- Five years of IT audit experience is expected either at an investment bank or combined investment banking experience and some time at a large accounting firm. Some international experience is preferred.
- Some international experience is strongly preferred