MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER, AUDIT
Salary Attractive Package
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 18 October 2016
One of the largest and longest history banks in China.
- Report to the section heads and carry out the routine and special audits on the Bank's business and operation functions
- Predominantly responsible for the treasury and Basel audit area but will also work on other audit engagements under the general audit team
- Promote continuous improvement of the internal controls across the Bank
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Business Administration or Banking & Finance, with full membership of HKICPA or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 8 years' internal auditing experience in the banking industry
- In-depth knowledge of the major business functions of a bank such as credit risk management, corporate banking, liquidity and market risk management is a definite advantage
- Experience and knowledge in the treasury area strongly preferred
- Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills
About the Organisation
One of the largest and longest history banks in China has an outstanding internatioanl reputation in its field and great vaule. With 108 years of histroy this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.