Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: HKD125,000 - HKD150,000 per month + negotiable, around 2 to 3 months bonus
Location: Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant: Timothy Cheng
Job reference: EJS6DC-F5CC298B
Date posted: 30 January 2024hong-kong accountancy-finance/cfo 2024-01-30 2024-03-30 accountancy Hong Kong Island HK HKD 125000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our MNC luxury retail client would like to locate a new Regional Finance Director for South East Asia. Client needs this new talent to be agile, dynamic and driven and extremely strong in FP&A and business partnering. FMCG/retail background will be a strong plus. Frequent travel in the initial stage would be required as well.
REGIONAL FINANCE DIRECTOR
• Lead and drive the Finance and Controlling function to support the business strategy.
• Direct the planning process for the rolling forecast, annual budget and long-range strategic planning for Southeast Asia markets.
• Work closely with the market leadership and management to evaluate the business performance, strategy, and investment to maximize the financial performance.
• Responsible to key track of new store development plan by preparing the financial evaluation (SOP), contract management, project costs control & management on a timely and accurate manner, highlight to management for immediate act ion / follow up should any variation noted.
• Oversee the preparation of analysis of accurate and timeline financials statements, ensuring compliance with accounting standard and regulatory requirements. Provide the insights on the variation on the key costs’ components such as gross margin, commercial costs, communication costs.
• Interact with other regional management team / market leaders to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendation.
• Actively leading in building and strengthening a strong controls and compliance culture that will help to support the business growth.
• Oversee the compliance with local regulatory, tax, audit, and reporting requirement.
• Conduct competitor survey in the local market, provide economic and business update on a regular basis.
• Lead and develop a team of senior managers and individual contributors across different markets, provide guidance and mentorship, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
• Accountability for all legal and regulatory requirements across the markets. Work hand in hand with in-house legal and IT teams to ensure company’s interest is safe guarded.
• Finance / Accounting qualification with more than 15 years of work experiences in a multinational companies, of which 2 to 3 years in the similar capacity
• Relevant experience in Retail / FMCG industry will be added advantage.
• Strong business acumen, and able to translate number into action and follow through with business owner
• Operates with high integrity with the ability to build strong relationship in a matrix organization
• Strong communication skills, able to work under multi-tasking environment and be flexible in adapting to changing priorities
• Prior audit experiences will be considered a plus.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.