Senior Treasury Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ronald Ho
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 accountancy 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This positions sits within the Asia-Pacific Treasury Centre for a leading US-listed business with a market-capitalisation of US $10B. As part of their expansion initiatives they are seeking talent for a highly experienced treasury professional.
- Report to the Treasury Director leading a small team
- Responsible for treasury operations across three business divisions within Asia-Pacific
- Recommend FX hedging strategies via analysing foreign currency exposure, continuously improve FX processes, systems and analytic tools
- Recommend optimal capital structure and funding options related to M&A activity and business expansion projects and
- Oversee cash management operations, making recommendations to improve working capital targets.
- Drive regional and global treasury initiatives, such as cash concentration projects, cash repatriation and intercompany loan optimisation projects
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 treasury experience gained from a multi-national business with substantial Asia-Pacific presence
- Professional designation in Accountancy / Treasury
- Experience within US companies is advantageous
- Fluency in English and Chinese