Senior Officer / Treasury Officer
Salary HKD20000 - HKD30000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Matthew Wong
Date posted 07 October 2016
The company has strong reputation within the property industry. Their finance team is looking for Senior / Treasury officer to join their team to cope with their business expansion.
- Reporting to the Treasury manager
- Perform month end and consolidation duties on a regular basis
- Arrange funding and banking facilities with HK and PRC banks to support the Group’s fast growing property project development in the Mainland China
- Analyse and evaluate different treasury products and proposals to maximise the Group’s funding efficiency in line with the Group’s risk appetite and policies/ guidelines
- Review loan documents and oversee the loan covenants/undertakings requested by the lenders (both foreign and PRC banks)
- Streamline and review work-flow and procedure of treasury operations of various PRC subsidiaries in compliance with various internal controls and external regulatory requirements
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- At least 2 years of treasury or cash management experience desirably with focus on Mainland China
- Familiar with treasury products, loan terms and structures, cash flow forecast and management reporting
- Strong analytical skills and sound business judgement for effective decision making
- Self motivated person with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- You will be working in a friendly environment, people oriented office hat keeps the community at mind.
Successful candidate will receive attractive salary package and excellent career path.