Tax Planning Manager/AM
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD65,000 per month + Negotiable
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Timothy Cheng
Date posted 13 July 2022hong-kong accountancy-finance/tax 2022-07-15 2022-09-11 accountancy Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leadering manufacturing company is locating a Tax planning expert to join their fast growing team!
The Tax Manager/Assistant Tax manager will support Allegis entities in the region including Hong Kong, China, SE Asia, US & the UK. Reporting to the Regional senior Tax Manager, the Tax Manager is responsible for income tax compliance, tax provisions, transfer pricing compliance, as well as providing tax advisory to the Finance & Operation teams on various business transactions.
Income Tax Compliance:
• Manage the income tax compliance process.
• Prepare and/or review the corporate income tax returns. Working closely with the Finance team and our external advisors to ensure tax returns are filed on time.
• Assist with tax audits, including collating and preparing the necessary documentation, prepare/review responses, and where applicable liaise with external advisors and the Tax Authorities.
Income Tax Provision:
• Prepare and/ or review the income tax provision calculation.
• Work integrally across multiple regions with Finance on tax provision calculation using consolidated Tax Provisions software and processes.
• Assist with any new tax systems implementations / initiatives.
Partnering with the Business
• Provide direct and indirect tax advice on various cross-border business opportunities including possible withholding tax considerations, permanent establishment analysis and indirect tax implications.
• Provide tax advice on proper allocation of income and costs on cross-border business opportunities.
• Degree in Taxation/Accounting
• 6-8 years of relevant tax experience from big 4 and multinational company (commercial experience preferred and candidates with Manufacturing exposure will definitely be a plus)
• Strong tax accounting knowledge/skills
• Advance skills in excel / accounting software such as Oracle/SAP
• Positive working attitude, self-starter, independent, attention to detail, and a team player
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD53,000 per month + NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 11 August 2022One of the sizable MNC business is looking for a Finance Manager with focus on accounting operations projects in view of their digitalization journey.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per month + double pay + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 August 2022A&F or related talents who are good at using analytic tools. A leading Telecommunication corporation is hiring a Business planning & analytics talent to join their fast growing industry. Especially when 5G is a new norm now, this will allow talent to have great exposure and grow together with the industry!
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD76,000 per month + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022A leading gaming & hospitalitiy related corporation is finding a FP&A talent with IT/Project related exposure to join their fast growing team!
Salary: HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,300,000 per annum + NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 08 August 2022One of the MNC fast growing consumer brands is looking for a Regional FP&A Director to report into senior management directly.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD75,000 per month + NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 05 August 2022One of the sizable HK listed conglomerates with stable business is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their high performing team.