Project Assistant Manager (MNC, Finance Project, SOX)
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Coby Leung
Date posted 12 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Job Overview: The Project Assistant Manager will responsible for UAT testing, system implementation and assist in Treasury project. This is a 1 year ongoing contract.
- To devise (or support to) business requirements; prepare User Requirement; review Functional Design Specification; plan and perform UAT; compile user manual and arrange user training
- Conduct projects post-implementation reviews, establish improvement plans, monitor the progress, provide supports and perform reconciliation to business as usual
- Assist up line manager to lead Treasury project, coordinate internal and external stakeholders for working in accordance with project plan, preparing control and legal document review, solving problem and escalate in due course.
- Provide support for Treasury processes and information flow review, redesign or make enhancement as appropriate, ensure stringent control in place, audit and statutory requirements are met.
- University degree in Accounting with a minimum of 5 years finance-related working experience
- Minimum 3 years of system project work related experience
- Qualified Accountant would be preferable
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS office and high proficiency in MS Excel
- Self-initiative, proactive and with problem solving skills
- Good communication skill and business partnering with other departments
- Immediately Available will be a plus
This is an multinational company with a strong reputation in the industry.