Investor Relations Manager - Real Estate
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kaylen Chan
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-04 accountancy Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a rapidly growing real estate company with strong footprints in APAC and currently looking for a IR manager
Investor Relations Manager
• Assist with analysing institutional investors' profiles, attending investors' meetings and maintaining of investors' database
• Assist with planning and organising of management roadshows and meetings
• Able to handle potential capital fund raising deals including debt related instruments like panda bonds, asset-backed securities etc as well as corporate finance deals including equity-related M&A
• Become one of the contact points with research analysts, institutional and retail investors.
• Work on and produce slides for investor relations purposes and other relevant slides relating to market trends, Group level strategy etc.
• Manage the annual reporting process including producing annual report etc.
• Finance, economics or accounting background preferred
• Relevant investment banking experience is also preferred
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Kaylen Chan at Robert Walters on 2161 9454 or Kaylen.Chan@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference 864070.