Associate Director - Internal Audit & Control
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 08 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a Hong Kong Listed Conglomerate with business operations across Hong Kong, China, Japan and South East Asia. To cope with the ongoing expansions, they are seeking for an Associate Director - Internal Audit & Control to join their Audit team.
About the role:
- Report directly to the Director of Internal Audit & Control
- Design and develop the financial control framework and implement across the Group
- Design, implement, review and monitor system flow, accounting and control policies
- Establish internal process to assess market / industry / product risk.
- Establish risk and control matrix for monitoring the effectiveness of business
- Improve internal controls, maximise operational efficiency and mitigate any identified risk.
About the person:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Min 12 years of relevant experience in audit and controllership;
- Trained in big 4 auditing firm with internal audit experience in sizeable MNCs or HK listed organisations
- Hands-on experience in balance sheet ownership and knowledgeable in ERM, credit control, reporting control, fixed asset control
- Strong technical accounting and familiar with Hong Kong and PRC accounting standards;
- Excellent coordination, supervisory and management skills;
- Good communication and sound analytical skills
- Occasional travelling to China is required
- Our client is a fast growing HK listing Conglomerate that offers a stable and friend working environment.