Internal Audit Manager (Risk Management)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 30 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An International Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) manufacturer & distributor is seeking to appoint a Risk Manager to join their growing Internal Audit Team. Their products reaches to consumers in USA, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Risk Management framework of the whole Group
- Monitor enterprise risks and establish mitigation plan when required
- Liaise with cross functions indifferent geographical locations on the control gap for further mitigation plan
- Design and plan risk management training and activities
- Assist departments to utilise risk management tools in projects and daily operation
- Develop risk reporting and other documents to senior management, Audit Committee and the Board of Directors
- Handle ad-hoc tasks of department
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- At least 12 years of Internal Audit experience gained in Big 4 and Commercial experience from sizeable FMCG corporations.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Command of English and Mandarin
- Travelling up to 20% is required.