Manager - Inventory Control (Finance)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 16 February 2017
An excellent Inventory Control Manager opportunity with a Hong Kong Listed Conglomerate has risen. Our client has businesses in logistics, manufacturing and production and retail. To cope with the rapid expansion across Asia Pacific, they are recruiting an Inventory Control Manager to join their reputable corporation.
About the role:
- monitor the stock level of each business units include the total stock amount, aged stock amount, stock turnover, stock provisions, stock damage & shortage loss.
- provide policies / guidelines / SOP to all business units on the stock control
- monitor the stock take results provided by business units, provide remedial action plans to improve the accuracy of the stock take result, ensure the business units had implement the remedial actions
- review the stock analysis reports from business units and cross check with the data from HFM to ensure the accuracy of the reports
- analysis the stock reports from business units and communicate with the Financial Controllers to confirm the risk areas
- prepare monthly summary reports to Top Management to highlight the risk areas.
- prepare monthly stock turnover (days) of the group for EXCO meetings.
About the person:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- HKICPA/ ACCA finalist or qualified;
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience with experience in stock control or audit;
- Industry and operation exposure is required;
- Good communication and analytical skills.