Internal Audit Manager (HK Listed Conglomerate)
Salary HKD40000 - HKD55000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 03 February 2017
An exceptional Internal Audit Manager opportunity has risen with a well-established Hong Kong Listed Conglomerate which are the market leader in multiple businesses. To cope with the on-going expansion of the business, they would like to invite a strong Auditor with high potentials to join the team.
- Report to the Group Head of Audit and manage a sizeable team.
- Work closely and communicate with BU level and plan audit assignments in accordance with corporate standards and policies.
- Provide assurance regarding the existence and effectiveness of financial and operational internal controls.
- Identify opportunities to enhance operating efficiency and/or reduce costs.
- Design and perform detailed audit tests to ensure corporate policies and procedures are properly complied with.
- Prepare reports for management regarding audit results and solutions to mitigate risk and improve operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or any related discipline
- CPA qualified or equivalent; CIA qualified is advantageous
- At least 10 years of internal audit, preferably trained in big 4 and from a well-known HK-listed corporation
- Strong business sense and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint applications;
- Strong command of English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Energetic, positive, detail-oriented, hardworking, disciplined and an excellent team player
Our client has a long history of success and they are expanding aggressively in Hong Kong and China. This role will provide an excellent rumuneration package with a wide exposure.