Internal Audit Director (HK listed)
Salary HKD1200000 - HKD1800000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 02 February 2017
Our client is a renowned HK-listed Conglomerate with a diverse business portfolio across multiple industries. To cope with the business expansion, an opportunity for an Internal Audit Director has risen and they are now inviting experienced audit professionals to head up the Audit functions of the Group.
About the role:
- Report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and Senior Corporate Director
- Design and develop the financial control framework and implement across the Group
- Design, implement, review and monitor system flow, accounting and control policies
- Establish internal process to assess market / industry / product risk.
- Establish risk and control matrix for monitoring the effectiveness of business
- Improve internal controls, maximise operational efficiency and mitigate any identified risk.
About the person:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Min 15 years of relevant experience in audit and controllership;
- Trained in big 4 auditing firm with internal audit experience in sizeable MNCs or HK listed organisations
- Hands-on experience in balance sheet ownership and knowledgeable in ERM, credit control, reporting control, fixed asset control
- Strong technical accounting and familiar with Hong Kong and PRC accounting standards;
- Excellent coordination, supervisory and management skills;
- Good communication and sound analytical skills
- Travelling to China is required
Our client is a fast growing HK listing Conglomerate that offers a stable and friend working environment.