Internal Control Manager (HK listed Conglomerate)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 17 October 2016
An excellent and rare opportunity for a Internal Control Manager with a Hong Kong Listed Conglomerate has risen. Our client is involved in multiple business industries and are the market leader in each of them.
Reporting to the Head of IA, your responsibilities include:
- Implement, review and monitor the Internal Control and Risk Management in accordance with the Corporate policies and standards.
- Monitor and Review compliance activities and key internal control execution processes.
- Work closely with Business Units to advise on the improvement of Internal Controls and streamline of operational efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or any related discipline
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years of internal audit an controllership experience, preferably from an well-known HK-listed corporation.
- Knowledge in ERM is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint applications;
- Strong command of English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Energetic, positive, detail-oriented, hardworking, disciplined and an excellent team player
Our client is a renowned HK-Listed Conglomerate with a strong presence in HK and China. They are continuing to expand their business and hope to penetrate new markets in Asia.