(FMCG) Internal Audit Manager / Senior Officer
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 13 October 2016
Our client is a Hong Kong-Listed Corporation with a long history of establishment. Headquarted in Hong Kong, they have a strong presence in United States, Singapore, Australia and China. With ongoing expansions, they are recruiting an Internal Audit Manager to manage the audit functions of the Group.
- Initiate, plan and execute the financial and operational audit function of the Group in accordance with audit plan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the risk management process and internal control framework
- Develop and perform specific audit procedures including performing risk analysis and evaluation of controls and assessing the impact of control deficiencies
- Maintain and document risks and controls based on requirements under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Identify area for value efficiency and effectiveness improvement and ensure that all audit findings are summarised in proper format
- Communicate and work with management and auditee for the review
- Monitor and lead the review, provide guidance to peers and ensure the audit objectives are properly achieved
- Prepare comprehensive written reports to GIA Director for review
- Assist GIA Director in performing various departmental duties proactively to ensure the smooth operation of GIA and maximise the value of GIA to the Group
- At least 8 years of internal and / or external audit experience, with at least 3 years in supervisory and / or managerial role
- Experience in manufacturing and FMCG is an advantage
- ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Certified Internal Auditor (“CIA”) is an advantage
- Understanding of internal control concept and risk assessment practice
- Travel of up to 30% is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Our client offers a competitive package and a stable working environment. They are a HK brand with strong international presence.