(Assistant) FP&A Manager | group level
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD65,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 26 May 2022hong-kong accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-05-26 2022-07-25 accountancy Hong Kong Island HK HKD 40000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the sizable business in HK is looking for a (Asst) FP&A Manager on group level. This person will be responsible for driving FP&A process streamlining and automation.
- HK sizable business
- Group FP&A focus
- Technically savvy on various data analytics tool (Power BI, Tableau, Marco, VBA)
- Perform annual budget and rolling forecast, draw conclusions and give insights
- Conduct revenue and expense variance analysis. Articulate current issues, provide analytical views, and assess risk and opportunities
- Work closely with IT and external vendor, act as finance team representative to support on financial system (SAP) integration, as well as implementation of various data analytics tools
- Review monthly performance, draw quality analysis and provide insights to the business
- Support fact-based decision making through financial analysis, such as retail tenants’ sales performance review, occupancy cost ratio, expiry profile
- Uplift both topline and expense variance analysis, with forward looking capabilities
- University graduate preferably in Accountancy, Finance, Business Studies or related discipline.
- Holder of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent qualification is needed
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel modelling/ VBA/Macro as well as different data analytics tools like Tableau/ PowerBI
- Experienced in using Oracle would definitely be advantageous
- 6+ years’ work experience with solid accounting in commercial and FP&A environment
- Substantial commercial job experience, preferably in retailing/ hospitality/ property related industries
- Good command of English, with proposal writing skills
- Excellent business presentation and communication skills
Salary: HKD16,000 - HKD23,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 June 2022This company is a reputable Hong Kong conglomerate. Working in the Accounting & Finance Team, you will be supporting the day to day accounting operations in their high performing team • 5-day work week • Job rotation opportunity (across different departments in Finance) • Guaranteed Double Pay • Open to fresh grads
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 June 2022Our client is a leading PE fund house & asset management firm with offices across APAC regions. To support their operations, they are looking to hire an (Assistant) Accountant.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 May 2022Our client is a Top-tier multinational professional firm with excellent reputation and offices across the globe. To support their operations, they are currently looking for a Finance Officer.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 May 2022Our client is a sizable business operator with presence across Europe and APAC regions. To support their operations, the company is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022Our client is a US based leading professional firm with excellence reputation. With offices over the globe, its HK office is currently looking to hire an Accounant to support its operation.