FP&A Director - Global Manufacturing
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Winnie Wong
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 manufacturing-and-production Hong Kong HK HKD 900000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a Global Manufacturing business, is recruiting for a Financial Planning & Analysis Director to join their Finance team in Hong Kong:
- Manage the FP&A tam reporting to the Group CFO
- Responsible for FP&A function, review and manage the reporting and FP&A function, budgeting and forecasting as well as business analysis and financial modeling
- Leading the FP&A terms in developing framework for budget and business plans; facilitate budget and business review sessions with business unit heads.
- Leading the terms to deliver management reports, capex forecast and annual budget.
- Customers analysis and trending to ensure sustainable growth.
- Evaluate new investment / acquisition opportunities.
- Act as a business partner to senior stakeholders in driving business strategies
- Partner with Commercial teams in exploring and developing the business and drive business strategies
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Qualified accountant with minimum 10 years of finance experience at a managerial level in a multinational business; Big 4 audit experience is an advantage
- Experience in Retail industry is an advantage
- Solid people management skills and analytical skills
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office
Shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly.