Finance Manager (Project Analysis)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 property-and-housing 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A renowned HK-listed Conglomerate is seeking to expand their operations in Hong Kong. With a strong international presence, they have business operations across South East Asia and China.
- Report directly to the Finance Director
- Act as a business partner to review Financial statements and conduct financial planning & analysis and provide insightful recommendation to support business decisions
- Support the establishment of business analysis property finance plans & policies and manage the implementation to ensure compliance of financial activities of the managed department / business area with the Group’s established policies
- Conduct feasibility studies, CAPEX, return of investments (ROI) to evaluate projects, acquisition targets, and development of the business.
- Prepare and consolidate management reports, analyse financial trends and present to senior management.
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration or related disciplines.
- CPA/ACCA qualified or related professional qualifications
- Minimum 8 years’ related experience in manufacturing or property sectors with at least 3 years trained in Professional audit firm.
- Strong command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Responsible, meticulous and able to coordinate among different parties
- Excellent in Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Immediately available is preferred