Commercial Finance Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 fmcg 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is an International Consumer Goods Corporation with multiple brands under their portfolio. With year on year increase in business growth, they are hiring a Commercial Finance Manager to join their team.
- Report to the Senior Manager and lead the financial planning & analysis functions
- Be the business partner to support the e-Commerce Business team.
- In charge of the Budgeting, Forecasting and Strategic Planning and Analysis of the business
- Provide financial analysis and insight to support
- Conduct value chain analysis, Pricing guidance and Distributor Return of Investment (ROI)
- Prepare financial results and key performance metrics, identify risks and business opportunities
- Enhance forecasting methods to improve accuracy, system functionality and Excel spreadsheet usage, and sharing of best practices.
- Review and prepare financial analysis in terms of cost, revenue, product, margin, CAPEX
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Min 8 years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis; candidates who have relevant e-Commerce business is advantageous.
- Industry and operation exposure is required
- CPA or equivalent qualification required;
- Strong business sense and ability to dig deep to understand the business performance drivers;
- Able to collaborate with multiple business units/stakeholders, work under pressure with strong multitasking skills.
- Excellent coordination, supervisory and management skills;
- Good communication and sound analytical skills;
- Proficient in English and Mandarin