Assistant Finance Manager - FP&A
Salary HKD450,000 - HKD700,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 16 July 2018 2018-07-162018-09-14 fmcg 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a Hong Kong listed Organisation and they are involved in trading, wholesale and distribution businesses. To cope with the expanding business operations, they are recruiting an experienced Assistant Finance Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis to join their team.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller , you will be responsible for all financial planning & analysis and investment projects across Asia.
- In charge of annual budgeting, monthly rolling forecast, cash flow analysis etc.
- Perform financial analysis for business development and ad-hoc initiatives / feasibility studies on brand projects
- Analyze financial statements and margin trend to recommend measures to improve financial performances of the company
- Facilitate budget control during general purchase requisition stage
- Control and tracking of tactical and sales incentives support to dealers
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience gained in sizeable listed company or MNCs
- Big 4 audit experience is must
- Experience in retail, telecommunication, FMCG or automotive industries is advantageous
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, good communication and analytic skills
Our client offers a dynamic and friendly working environment with excellent remuneration package.