M&A Valuation Analyst (Professional Services)
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Coby Leung
Date posted 17 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Job Overview: The M&A Valuation Analyst will responsible for quantitative analysis and valuation. You will be part of the litigation team. This is a 6 months contract.
- Ability to effectively analyse accounts, financial data, projections and communicate issues effectively with CFO
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Demonstrated energy and drive
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work in a true team environment
- A genuine and demonstrable interest in research
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as an analyst or associate at commercial sector or banking field
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Master of Business Administration
This is a global professional services firm with a great reputation.