Business Analysis Manager
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 07 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An internationally recognized Skincare and Cosmetic Corporation is seeking for a Business Analysis Manager to join their growing Finance team. This position will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and manage a team to oversee the P&L of several brands under the Group.
- Report to the Finance Director and lead the financial planning & analysis functions at a country level.
- In charge of the Budgeting, Forecasting and Strategic Planning and Analysis of the business
- Prepare financial results and key performance metrics, identify risks and business opportunities
- Enhance forecasting methods to improve accuracy, system functionality and Excel spreadsheet usage, and sharing of best practices.
- Review and prepare financial analysis in terms of cost, revenue, product, margin, CAPEX
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Min 8 years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis;
- Industry and operation exposure is required
- CPA or equivalent qualification required;
- Strong business sense and ability to dig deep to understand the business performance drivers;
- Able to collaborate with multiple business units/stakeholders, work under pressure with strong multitasking skills.
- Excellent coordination, supervisory and management skills;
- Good communication and sound analytical skills;
- Proficient in English and Mandarin