Regional Business Analysis Manager (APAC MNC)
Salary HKD500000 - HKD800000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 06 March 2017
An exciting and dynamic Business Analysis Manager (APAC) with a reputable US-listed FMCG Giant has risen, and they are urgently seeking for a high-flyer to join their regional commercial team based in Hong Kong.
About the Opportunity:
- Report directly to the Vice President - Regional Controller and lead the regional team in Hong Kong.
- Act as the Business Partner with different departments (e.g. sales & marketing, Supply Chain etc) and external stakeholders, to develop complex financial models
- Identify, explore, interpret and present key trends, ideas and concepts to senior management.
- Provide data analytical reports to support the APAC senior management on business initiatives.
- Conduct complex ad hoc analysis to support management decisions and strategy development
About the Person:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or any related discipline
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 10 years of sales analysis or sales support function in sizable MNCs within the FMCG industry
- Experience with Microstrategy 9, Oracle, SQL would be an advantage
- Strong business sense and excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact easily with all cultures and language groups across the Asia Pacific region.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Energetic, positive, detail-oriented, hardworking, disciplined and an excellent team player
- Willing to travel when required