Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis
Salary HKD500000 - HKD900000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 01 February 2017
An opportunity for a Group Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis has risen from a well-established Hong Kong listed Conglomerate. Our client has businesses involved in multiple industries across Hong Kong, China and parts of Asia and they are the market leaders in the respective areas.
- In charge of the Group's Budgeting, Forecasting and Strategic Planning and Analysis
- Develop, review and implement appropriate financial systems, models, matrix and tools
- Act as a central contact point for the department on all financial matters
- Assist in the preparation of interim and annual reports
- Provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management
- Review financial analysis in terms of cost, revenue, margin, CAPEX
- Collaborate with Group financial teams on recommended improvements.
- Participate in the company’s ongoing M&A activities and due diligence efforts
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- HKICPA/ ACCA finalist or qualified;
- At least 8 years' relevant working experience in Financial Planning and analysis, preferably gained in sizeable listed company or audit firm;
- At least 3 years audit experience trained in reputable audit firms.
- Able to work closely with Business units and Stakeholders.
- Strong Knowledge in Hyperion system or JD Edward will be an advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Our client is a renowned HK listed Conglomerate with rapid expansions across Asia.