FP&A Manager - European Listed Corporation
Salary HKD45000 - HKD55000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 23 January 2017
Our client is an international corporation listed in Europe and they are involved in trading, wholesale and distribution business in the Automotive industry. To cope with the expanding business operations, they are recruiting an experienced Finance Manager as a Brand Controller for one of their Brands.
About the job:
- Reporting to the Finance Director, you will lead a team of 2-3 subordinates and responsible for Hong Kong and Macau markets.
- Lead month-end reporting for BOD / BOM review and prepare quality presentations for key stakeholders
- Guide financial planning and analysis exercises, including annual budgeting, monthly rolling forecast, etc.
- Perform financial analysis for business development and ad-hoc initiatives / feasibility studies on brand projects
- Analyze financial statements and margin trend to recommend measures to improve financial performances of the company
- Facilitate budget control during general purchase requisition stage
- Control and tracking of tactical and sales incentives support to dealers
About the person:
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience gained in sizeable listed company or MNCs
- Experience in retail, telecommunication, FMCG or automotive industries is advantageous
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, good communication and analytic skills
About the organisation:
Our client offers a dynamic and friendly working environment with excellent remuneration package.