Senior Manager - FP&A (HK listed Conglomerate)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 17 October 2016
An opportunity for a Corporate Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis has risen from a well-established Hong Kong listed Conglomerate. Our client has businesses involved in multiple industries across Hong Kong, China and parts of Asia and they are the market leaders in the respective areas.
- In charge of the Group's Budgeting, Forecasting and Strategic Planning and Analysis and provide oversight of the Group's direction moving forward.
- Develop, review and implement appropriate financial systems, models, matrix and tools for Corporate and Business Units.
- Act as a central contact point for the department on all financial matters
- Assist in the preparation of interim and annual reports
- Provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management
- Review financial analysis in terms of cost, revenue, margin, CAPEX
- Collaborate with Group financial teams on recommended improvements.
- Participate in the company’s ongoing M&A activities and due diligence efforts by providing research and financial modelling.
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- HKICPA/ ACCA finalist or qualified;
- At least 12 years' relevant working experience in Financial Planning and analysis, preferably gained in sizeable listed company or audit firm;
- Able to work closely with Business units and Stakeholders.
- Strong Knowledge in Hyperion system or JD Edward will be an advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)