Team Head Of Treasury Financial Control
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jonathan Wong
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Ensure P&L reports and commentaries on treasury activities are timely delivered to the Management.
- Ensure P&L reports and commentaries on treasury activities are timely delivered to the Management.
- Ensure rogue and unauthorised trading activities are detected through reviewing various control reports and positions and P&L reconciliation process, and Authorised Product List (APL) is not breached.
- Ensure all product control related policies / procedures are properly adopted locally to maintain group consistency.
- Control over the creation / deletion / dormant status of books in Murex system.
- Ensure revaluation and control operation policies on treasury activities are in place.
- Work with other stakeholders to support development and enhancement of new treasury products / systems.
- University degree in finance / accounting or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant / FRM / CFA
- Member of Treasury Markets Association (TMA)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in bank treasury product control field of which at least 4 years in management level
- Possesses Treasury product knowledge with thorough experience in accounting, financial analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel application
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Jonathan Wong at Robert Walters on +852 2103 5363 or Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference KWO/886630.