Regional Finance Controller - Professional Services
Salary HKD75,000 - HKD85,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ellie Wong
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 consultancy Hong Kong HK HKD 75000 85000 85000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
My client is a leading international professional/ corporate services firm in Hong Kong. Due to expansion, the company are now seeking a Regional Financial Controller to oversee Asia & Middle East regions.
The successful candidate will reporting to the Regional Finance Director (based in Hong Kong) and will overseeing the smooth running of the regional finance function. Proven team leadership experience is a must. Please find more details below:
• Managing the Regional Finance team based in Hong Kong overseeing the functions of reporting, AR, AP, Treasury, etc.
• Monitor business performance of the various BUs in the regions and provide proactive, independent, commercial and practical advice to drive for continuous enhancement.
• Responsible and leading the overall periodic closing as well as annual budgeting process in an accurate and timely manner
• Responsible for ensuring that business units within the region are compliant with Group finance, internal control policies and local regulatory requirements; liaise with regulators and auditors when necessary
• Lead, coach and motivate members of the regional finance team and ensure all objectives/development plan are clearly set for cascade down at the beginning of the year
• Occasional business travel in the regions is required
• 10+ years’ of relevant working experience preferably gained through reputable professional services or financial services firms
• CPA or CIMA qualified would be a distinct advantage
• Excellent people management skills able to lead and motivate large teams
• Direct China operation experience especially in dealing with regulators, local authorities and banks would be an advantage.
• Proven experience in acting as a financial business partner to senior management and strong commercial outlook.
• Computer skills: Excellent computer skills especially in MS Excel. Experience with SAP will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication, stakeholder management skills and influencing skills
• Strong fluency in written and oral English with a good command of Mandarin