Financial Controller ( Pre-IPO )
Salary HKD840000 - HKD1000000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Celina Kwong
Date posted 07 February 2017
The company is a fast-growing business with strong presence in China as well as an already expanding international presence. It's strong shareholder capabilities allowed for series of business milestones within a short time and ensures further success. They are seeking a strong Financial Controller to take the business through a successful IPO process.
About the Role:
You will report to the CEO and take charge of a Finance Function suitable for a listed business. This will include shaping and enhancing the existing team of finance professionals, and implementing processes and controls, while providing financial and commercial stewardship to the team and senior executives and board members.
Whilst you will oversee the daily finance efficiency of the business, you are also tasked with managing the Financial aspects of the floatation/IPO, as well as other M&A and JV projects in China and internationally.
- CPA Qualified, Big 4 training with successful IPO experience is a must
- Minimum 8 years of experience with proven track record of establishing processes and controls, and partnering with senior business leaders
- Experience of working in China, and/or in Chinese Corporations would be preferred
- Strong business partnering abilities and leadership capacity to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Must speak fluent English and Mandarin